Bidop 3 – Bidirectional pocket Doppler
The Bidop® 3 is a hand-held bidirectional vascular Doppler used for vascular arterial and venous studies to evaluate and monitor peripheral arterial disease. It features a large, real-time LCD display, waveform memory storage, and software compatibility for EHR integration and hard-copy test reports.
- Performs arterial and venous Doppler studies
- Compact, lightweight & handheld
- Real-time waveform LCD display
- Store up to 30 waveforms to view or download to the optional Smart-V-Link® software at a later time
- PPG probe available for toe pressures and venous reflux studies