Dual Lumen Endobronchial Tube
Double-Lumen tubes are designed to isolate the lungs anatomically and physiologically. Double-lumen tubes (DLTs) are the most commonly used tubes to provide independent ventilation for each lung.
- Made from medical grade PVC
- Equipped with switch connector and two low-friction suction catheters
- Available with two types: left-side and right-side
- The cuﬀs, two lumens and pilot balloons are imprinted with Tracheal (clear) or Bronchial (blue) for easy identiﬁcation
- Smooth inner lumen to facilitate easy insertion of bronchoscope
- Pre-loaded stylet can help tube maintain the shape for easier intubation