Hi-Torque Versacore family of peripheral workhorse guide wires are designed to meet an array of clinical needs, from start to finish.
- Workhorse wire allows for delivery of PTA catheters and stents
- Core-to-tip design enables 1:1 torque1
- Combination of support and flexibility meets most peripheral intervention needs
- Polyethylene jacket with silicon coating
- Soft and shapeable tip has gold design for enhanced visibility
- Guide wire comes in lengths of 145 cm, 175 cm, 260 cm and 300 cm
Three Different Tip Types
- Hi-Torque Versacore™ Modified J configuration is a highly versatile guide wire, which combines support and flexibility for successful access to a wide range of vascular anatomy.
- Hi-Torque Versacore™ Floppy configuration is a highly flexible guide wire for atraumatic negotiation of high-grade stenoses and multiple lesions.
- Hi-Torque Versacore™ Standard configuration is a highly supportive guide wire that offers increased catheter support and trackability for traversing acute angles.