ACG-RemoteView ICU™ System
The Talis Advanced Clinical Guidance (ACG) RemoteView ICU System supports higher acuity patient care with real-time surveillance utilizing mobile technology. Organized ICU views allow for overall population management by utilizing hospital-developed process controls. Visibility and alert escalation are highly configurable to better coordinate the support between the surgeon/intensivist and entire critical care team.
- OR case summary and hand-off checklists enable a smooth transition from OR or post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) to ICU.
- Unit-based and remote dashboards allow for comprehensive clinical views of entire unit.
- On-screen drill downs support real-time integrations of patient monitoring wave forms, ventilator waveforms, electronic medical record (EMR) details, and updated lab values.
- Advanced clinical guidances operationalizing best process controls support improved patient surveillance, vigilance and safety.
- Compatibility with mobile tablets, desktop platforms and stationary monitors provides for easy, secure access to all vital patient information.