Atrium Express Dry Seal Chest Drain
The Express 4000 Series offers knock-over protection with an innovative system of knock-over nozzles that help reduce interchamber spills and allow safe transport. The Express lives up to its name, with pre-packaged sterile water provided and set-up is immediate.
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
Express dry seal valve technology protects the patient in any position
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made from natural rubber latex