Atrium Ocean Wet Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
The Ocean 2002 Series chest drain features a graduated water seal that provides convenient assessment of intra-thoracic pressure. The chest drain uses a familiar wet suction operating system that sets up quickly and transports easily.
Getinge's complete family of chest drains feature multi-position hangers, a needleless access port for patient drainage sampling, automatic high negative pressure relief and knock-over nozzles to help reduce interchamber spills.
Ocean features a familiar wet suction operating system
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles minimize inter-chamber spills
- Suction control stopcock for easy adjustment of water bubbling
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made with natural rubber latex