top of page
StarClose SE™ Vascular Closure System
The StarClose SE Vascular Closure System provides a safe, easy and extravascular solution for percutaneous vascular closure in 5F to 6F diagnostic or interventional procedures. The system offers:
- Rapid ambulation and hemostasis
- Extravascular closure with no intravascular footprint
- High technical procedure success rate*—a 100% success rate in the CLIP and RISE studies for diagnostic patients
SECURE. EASY. EXTRAVASCULAR.
The safe, easy, and extravascular solution for vascular closure of 5-6F femoral artery access sites.
- Circumferential 360 degree mechanical closure
- Device design features for procedural success
- Minimized device exchanges through the sheath deployment
- Four clicks to close
- Numbered windows and numbered steps provide visual guidance for step completion
- Clip is designed to close the adventitia and media, leaving nothing inside the artery
- No disruption of flow or velocity
bottom of page