IZI Osteo-Site Bone Biopsy Needles
With a variety of stylet configurations, lengths, tips, and bevels, the Osteo-Site Bone Biopsy Line allows for a solution for every clinician regardless of procedural preference.
- Ergonomic handle design of the cannula enabling positive experience and maximum performance
- Radiolucent handle which provides an unobstructed view during introduction into bone, ensuring accurate needle placement
- Outer cannula is marked with 1 cm increments in order to help guide and gauge depth
- Outer cannula has a sharpened cutting tip to maintain access for biopsy and infusion when inner stylet is removed
- The sharp diamond- tipped stylet facilitates easy placement into the periosteum and bone cortex
- The 30° side-beveled stylet for minor redirection of needle during introduction