- Made in Canada by CHS (Respan)
- The Jemsdal® Mask is used for measuring end-tidal CO2 (ETCO2) in expired gases while supplying oxygen to the patient.
- ETCO2 measurement is achieved by connecting the luer-type monitoring port of the mask to a capnograph by means of a sampling tube.
● Monitoring of spontaneously breathing, sedated patients in the emergency room, operating theater and postanesthetic care unit
● Apnea monitoring in intensive care unit
● Monitoring patients during local anesthetic upper head and eye operations while receiving oxygen
- One mask serves dual purpose of oxygen supply and ETCO2 monitoring
- Blunted and shortened nasal portion of mask with soft foam sealing strip and malleable metal strip allows for reduced gas leakage into eye area while providing improved access to eyes and upper face
- Excellent correlation between patient ventilation and capnograph tracing
- Clear mask incorporates unique entraining port with luer-lock connector for easy attachment to capnograph sampling catheter
- Specially shaped Jemsdal™ mask provides a high degree of patient comfort while maintaining appropriate fit
- Comfortable nose bridge reduces patient irritation from extraneous oxygen flow
- Cut away shape allows easier access to the eyes; The Jemsdal™ masks are very helpful with head and eye surgery
- Comes with kink resistant saflo oxygen tubing and ETCO2 connector
- Available in adult, small adult (SAM) and pediatric sizes