top of page
I.V. House® UltraDome
Innovative IV Insertion Site Protection
The I.V. House® UltraDome® provides over and above protection of the IV insertion site to shield the IV catheter from accidental bumps and snags that can lead to injury or dislodgment. The clear, ventilated plastic dome allows nurses to easily access the IV insertion site during hourly assessments. The I.V. House® UltraDome® was the first product created by I.V. House® and has become a standard of practice in many of the top pediatric hospitals in the U.S. and around the world.
The 750LFP I.V. House® UltraDome Plus is designed to fit toddlers, children, and teens. The padding on the outer rim of the clear, plastic dome provides additional comfort for patients.
- Soft foam-padded edges for comfort
- Easy visibility and monitoring of IV insertion site to prevent injuries such as infiltration and extravasation
- Eliminates exposed looping, a primary cause of dislodgement
- Maximizes dwell time, minimizes the need for painful, traumatic restarts
- Universal design fits hand, forearm, AC, foot/ankle, scalp or other peripheral IV
- Designed for use with the I.V. House® TLC® Splint
bottom of page